The Internet is an amazing tool that allows TBNB.com, Inc. To provide you with significantly more access to the information, services, and goods than we could otherwise. TBNB.com, Inc., realizes, however, that the Internet can be intimidating, especially when personal information is required. This statement is intended to inform you of our procedures regarding the handling of personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
When needed, we will ask you for information that personally identifies you and allows us to contact you. If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or posting on our site, we might collect such information into a file specific to you. If you choose to post messages to our chat rooms, we will collect such information about you as you choose to disclose. Much of this information is collect in the form of cookies. Cookies are complied code that is used for tracking and authenticating users. Our cookies will expire once a user has left the site.
What Do We Do With The Personal Information?
We use your personal information to:
- Help you access other parts of our Web site without re-entering you information
- Help us create content and services most relevant to you
- Help you make purchases
- Notify you of information targeted to your interest and information about us or our products and services (although you may decline to receive these notices).
With Whom Do WE Share The Personal Information?
As a general rule, TBNB.com, Inc., does not sell or rent information that would allow someone to personally identify you. There are some ways in which we might use the information that you provide us, and there are some occasions where we might be forced to disclose such information. For example, we might provide advertisers certain aggregate information in order to promote our site (but this information could not be used to personally identify you), we night provide to our service providers certain information necessary to allow them to preform their responsibilities (but we restrict how this information is used or accessed), or we might respond to legal request of intellectual property and other rights owners and law enforcement agencies (but you would be notified of these requests).
What Do We Do To Protect Your Personal Information?
We have taken strong measures to protect your privacy and security of your information.
- Requiring our employees who receive the information to safeguard and protect the information
- Limiting access to your information to only those employees who need it to preform the services we provide to you
- Securing out internal systems against third-party access or interference
- Consulting with third-party organizations regarding privacy issues
- 256 bit encryption, commonly referred to SSL (Secured Socket Layer). Is used to protect your personal information.
What Do We Need You To Do To Help Protect This Information?
First, TBNB.com, Inc., ask that you follow the procedure in this statement and in the online directions provided to you. We require certain information in order to provide you with a service. You may provide any other information requested at you discretion. Second, we ask that you update your information as need by following the procedures set fort in UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION. Finally, if you have concerns regarding the privacy of the information please contact TBNB.com, Inc.