I Can't Click the Link In My Email to My Quote or I Lost My Repair Number:
If you can't click the link in your email you can go to this address: http://www.toolsrepaired.com/payments/ and enter your repair number to view your quote.
if you can't remember your repair number please email us at: and we will resend your repair number to you.
My Credit Card Has Been Declined:
Usually when this occurs it is because of an address issue. During the checkout process information is verified with the Credit Card Company. To resolve this issue you may try to:
- Double check that the billing address entered into www.toolsrepaired.com is the correct billing address with the Credit Card you are using. You may have to enter a separate billing address during PayPal checkout process.
- If you still encounter problems you may want to contact your Credit Card Company to ensure they have the proper address on file for you.
If your address cannot be verified the transaction will not be successful. If you are still having a problem, feel free to contact us and we will help you work it out.
NOTE: Fraudulent orders placed on Toolsrepaired.com website will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
I Am Concerned About this Site's Security:
With the identity and fraud on the rise Toolsrepaired.com has taken several precautions in order to protect you the customer.
- We do not store credit card numbers.
- We use the highest available encryption during the check out process.
- We us an extensive verification process during check out.
- We gather only information needed to complete the order.
Types of Payment:
In order to serve our customers in the best way we accept the following:
- American Express
Normal UPS delivery times will apply. All shipments will ship UPS ground unless other arrangements have been made.